02 April 2018
If you’re going to Scotland and you…
• want to see spectacular scenery, you can’t go wrong with an Applecross tour (or probably any other tour, for that matter). I took the photos in #1 and #3 during that tour.
• love to people-watch or just admire the view, park yourself on a bench. There always seems to be one close by.
And if you...
• are an Outlander fan, consider a tour with Mary’s Meanders in Linlithgow.
• can actually avoid joining and going on tours, then do so. This way you have the option to explore and stay in any one spot for longer. You can just hop on a train or bus.
• are looking for a piece of history, visit a ruin or a castle. Or a graveyard. :)